ITI in Electrician Course Overview
ITI Electrician is a 2-year course, approved by the NCVT (National Council Vocational Training). ITI electrician course is a tradesman specializing in electrical wiring of buildings, transmission lines, stationary machines, and related equipment. ITI electrician syllabus includes the skills in which students get academic as well as practical knowledge of electrical systems.
ITI Electrician admission is provided on the basis of marks secured in entrance exams and can be merit based.After the completion of which, the candidates will have scope in various government and private organizations along with a handsome salary package.
Electrician is one of the best careers for job and business perspective, generally focused on either construction or maintenance, although many do both. Electricians specializing in construction primarily install wiring systems into factories, businesses, and new homes. After the completion of the course, the students can join various job profiles.
The Electrician is needed to work in the public as well as private sectors. There are also many advantages to this career. In addition to these benefits, electricians can take satisfaction in playing an important role in their communities.
These are the duties & Responsibilities of the certificate holder in Electrician after completing of the course:-
- Read blueprints or technical diagrams
- Install and maintain wiring, control, and lighting systems
- Inspect electrical components, such as transformers and circuit breakers
- Identify electrical problems using a variety of testing devices
- Repair or replace wiring, equipment, or fixtures using hand tools and power tools
- Follow state and local building regulations based on the National Electrical Code
- Direct and train workers to install, maintain, or repair electrical wiring or equipment.
Students who have successfully completed 10th with any recognised board are eligible. To pursue ITI (Industrial training institutes) course, students should satisfy the following eligibility criteria :-
Following eligibility should be fulfilled before taking admission in industrial training institutes (ITI) course:-
- Candidates should pass 10th board examination.
- Students 10th pass with a recognised board.
- Applicants must score 50% marks in 10th board examination.
- Candidates do not have any physical disability.
- Students have good eyesight and hearing power.